Background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

NYC!!!

On Monday Jen Jen and I are going here:

We cannot wait!  I wish we were really just going for fun, but actually we're going for work.  We have a big presentation a couple hours West of the city, but we'll have some time to play around in the city and entertain ourselves with all the amenities a big city has to offer.  (Remember I live in NEWBURGH.  As in nothing-to-do-burgh).  We're only going to be in the city Monday during the day and night.  Anyone have any suggestions of places to go or eat??

You can pray that our presentation goes awesome because it's a big deal for our job for the whole rest of the year.  But Colorado in November was excellent and we are really confident about this one too.  I love travelling, even if it's for work.  But I love travelling with Jen Jen even more!  One time we went to Anaheim.  We ended up at Disneyland...this is how excited we get about travelling together:

1 comment:

jenna said...

So jealous! you have to go get a piece of pizza (not from a chain), and you have to get bagels. that's all :) Oh, and you should go to south street seaport! it's right by china town if you're over by there. you'll love it. can i come?! :)