Background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Nothing New

I've been skipping the blogging scene for quite some time.  But people have been asking (Andrea), so I thought I should try to get back in the swing of things.  I keep saying that I don't have anything to blog about.  But really I don't have anything big going on.  And that doesn't mean I can't blog.  There's plenty to get excited about, but I just never seem to have to time to sit down and work it out via the blog.

We're still all over the place (per usual), but recently we've really had to say "no" to a lot of things we love to do or places we love to go because we're sticking to a budget and we just don't have time.  Plus, we live in Newburgh, so on the weekends we occasionally need to act like we do.  So, lately we've been travelling around on the weekends, but with more of our Newburgh friends, etc.

I took some HS girls to Destin to my parents condo.  It was wonderful.  We've been in a bible study together for the last two years.  I'm going to be so so so sad when they graduate and all move away in August.  They've been my first legit small group that's stuck it through for the long term.  Some are Wyld Life leaders and some are Campaigner leaders.  They're still HS girls and still make silly decisions and do stupid things, but I love them and love how close we've become since I moved here.  It's amazing that they can be 9 years younger than me and I can still feel so connected to them.  Here are a couple pics from our trip:




Girls: I pray that you will be encouraged to grow more and more in your walks with the Lord every day.  Thanks for pushing and challenging me in my walk as you let me lead you.  I am so lucky!!

No comments: