Background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sewing Party!

Tomorrow I am joining some of my favorite friends on a sewing adventure.  My sweet momma is an amazing seamstress, so we decided to single her out for some sewing lessons.  I'm pretty sure it's going to look something like this:
The designers hard at work in the sewing workroom
All of us frivolously working away, just like on Project Runway.  Right?!!?  Oh...no?  You're right.  We're terrible.  We can probably sew a semi-straight line, and maybe attempt some simple crafts, but we know nothing.  NOTHING!  In the grand scheme of sewing, we're amateurs.

So, here's to all you sewers out there...we want to be like you.  After this weekend, Jen, Jenna, Katie, Carly, & I will be AMAZING.  Don't be jealous.

But seriously, I'm jacked about hanging with my family & friends for a sweet weekend together.  Something about living away makes you appreciate your community and friends even more.  Love all of you who couldn't come too!  Next time!!

2 comments:

Clinton and Randi said...

can i come next time! i have two sewing machines now! except one is more of a mini travel size kind of guy...which would be perfect to tote to the ville!

Kari said...

I'm TOTALLY there next time! So sad to be missing out on it this time :(