Background

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Overcoming adversity

Good news!
Despite my last blog being a complete & utter confession of embarrassment/humiliation fest I'd like to state (mostly for my own good) that I kicked my pride aside & marched on into Bob's on Monday for a solid workout.  Notes about the experience:

  1. I ate lunch with Seth prior to working out.
  2. I said I ate lunch; this would let you know that it was in the afternoon, not the crack of dawn.
  3. I came home & had some FREAK hive action all around my mid-section.  I almost panicked, but I showered and they went away 15 minutes later.  Whew!

Hooray for courage!  (And showing my face in that place again.  Especially after I walked out of there last Friday & didn't pay for the Gatorade that the instructor gave me.  FAIL!)

You probably thought the blog title sounded sophisticated & thought provoking.  Sorry to disappoint...

Have a super Thursday, friends!

No comments: