But there will be a new addition to our family and I couldn't be more excited!!! My sweetie sweet little brother is getting married. I love Erin more than anything, so I know that she'll be a great match for Michael. She's sort of like me: outgoing, spontaneous, energetic, and super laid-back. They make a perfect couple and she fits in with our family so well. Aren't they cute??

I look siiiiiiick.

There is something cool about my connection with Erin and I know it can't be anything other than the Lord. Erin actually went to the school that Seth and I did YL at for a long time. I didn't know her super well and YL was just getting started. Somehow I convinced her and her friend to our first club to participate in the Dating Game. We never really spent much time together, but I prayed for her quite a bit that first year. She left for college and we lost touch. Four years later, some awesome YL moms decided to match Michael and Erin up a little over a year ago when Mikey was doing Contact Work at a Dunbar football game and watching Erin's little brother play. I am amazed how the Lord's plan is so divine and how he purposes everything as it's supposed to be. He is so good.
I'm excited for you guys! Welcome to the family, Erin!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment