You know when you do something and immediately after you think, "CRAP!!! That's not how that was supposed to happen!"
I just did that.
I'm sitting here with a $15 iTunes Gift Card, stewing over what I'm going to buy. I never buy CD's anymore because I don't think it's the best use of my funds. I've got Pandoa & YouTube to rip songs off of all day long while I'm working. Whatever, I still have a gift card that's been sitting around for two months, so I might as well use it. After looking around for several hours (broken up over several days, of course--it's a big decision!) I finally choose Michael Buble's "Crazy Love" & push "buy album". Give iTunes my password & push okay. Everything is downloading and then I realized something:
I didn't give them my gift card info!!!!!!!!
Frick.
So, I just wasted $12 on a CD I wanted, but still have $15 extra to spend. It really goes well with my last post about budgeting well & being a good steward of my money.
Fine, I'll pre-order the new Jack Johnson album.
...I'm an idiot...
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment