Background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TOO BUSY!!

Does anyone else feel too busy??  Seth & I just had a calendar meeting.  We have TWO free weekends from now until Labor Day.  That's right...TWO out of 18.  We're ridiculous.

Before we moved we were twice as busy.  I don't know how we did that and stayed sane in our marriage.  Besides being heavily involved YL leaders, we both coached sports that required a lot of time & energy, & have families that live out of town.  Since then we've scratched the coaching gig, but I  know we've picked up new responsibilities here in N-burgh.  It just seems like I always have something to do.  I wish I had a free day to plant more flowers, paint some doors, and work on some other house projects.

Today I really want to work out.  But I have zero time.  I better make it happen or I'm going to end up like this guy:

I need to get on it.  My friend Emily called to ask if I want to go running tonight after Leadership.  We get done a little before 9.  That seems like the last thing I want to do, but if  it's the only time I have to exercise, then I must.  Hooray for being adaptable!  Anyone else feel like the summer is just going to slip away??

1 comment:

Jen said...

DEFINITELY...i tell ben that almost daily. i feel like time FLIES by. FLIES. I can't believe it's May. where does all the time go? probably to HOO. BOO.

I try and be "present" in my day so I don't miss it all but its hard when you've got a jam-packed schedule.

ps. i would never run after leadership at 9. or 8. or 7.

<3