Background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boothang

Yesterday I mentioned the word "Boothang."  (Insert Jerry Seinfeld accent here) "What, what is this?" you may ask.  Back in January I attended a high school talent show here in town with my Young Life girlies.  We had a blast.  Some acts were awesome and some...not so talented interesting.  One act a boy, his sister, and a friend sang a new tune called "Boothang."

Ya heard me.  "Boothang."

This became an instant hit with my YL girls, who already get a kick out of the fact that Seth and I call each other "boo".  Every time they are over for bible study and Seth comes home they yell (usually at the top of their lungs) "HI BOO!!!!"  Well, after January 13th, Seth's new name is now Boothang.  EVERY TIME they see him..."HI BOOTHANG!!!"  They love it.  Here's a clip...JIC you're really interested.


I'm just sayin'...one day you may hear this on your fave hip-hop and R&B station.  Or just start calling your fave friends & boos "boothang."  Kari Burgess & Holly...I know you want to make the switch.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Jules. The switch is effective immediatly....