Recently I've been dealing with a lot of conflict. You know when you really want to do something, but something else is in the way? This has been happening A LOT. Except, sadly, my conflict has to do with TV shows. I know...this is PATHETIC. But, my shows are really conflicting with other fun life things. Like the fact that it's gorgeous outside. Or, I am supposed to hang out with a YL girl. Or spend QT with Boothang. (Notes about Boothang some other time). All great things, but I wish they didn't all have to be at the same time.
Solution: DVR.
Before moving to Newburgh I hardly ever watched TV. And we didn't have DVR, so I had no idea the GLORY that it is. (Our cable company accidentally hooked us up with a DVR box when they came to set up our new system. I thought about telling them for a second, but once I had DVR, I could not go back to non-DVR. And I don't want to pay more $$. Is that wrong??)
Starting Monday night, I realized that I had a total of 5 shows being DVR'd at once. That is a lot for someone who used to be a non-TV watcher. Here's my current list:
- Dancing With The Stars
- The Office
- 30 Rock
- Project Runway
- Models of the Runway
I could NOT wait for the new DWTS to start on Monday. Fave quote of the night was from Niecy Nash. You know...the character "Raineesha Williams" from Comedy Central's "Reno 911" and Style's "Clean House." Note: RAINeesha.
"I like my jiggly parts. I like a lil meat. A lil junk in da trunk!!" And also..."I'm dedicating my performance to thick girls everywhere..." Should you actually want to search for pics of Niecy you may see a lil booty. I'll save you. Just don't. Apparently she walked some red carpet in a thong one piece bikini...YIKES.
Also on my list of things to watch this week: MORE BASKETBALL!! Jen said it best in her blog. And I couldn't agree more. Everything she said is exactly what I love about March Madness. At least I'm not being selfish with my basketball watching abilities. We had a small gathering last Friday and this weekend we'll get to watch the Sweet 16 and the Elite 8 with our friends Ang, Micah, Ed & Em. Here's a pic from last year's trip:
This year Silas will be in hug-able form, instead of in Ang's sweet belly. And Blue will be there too.
"I like my jiggly parts. I like a lil meat. A lil junk in da trunk!!" And also..."I'm dedicating my performance to thick girls everywhere..." Should you actually want to search for pics of Niecy you may see a lil booty. I'll save you. Just don't. Apparently she walked some red carpet in a thong one piece bikini...YIKES.
Also on my list of things to watch this week: MORE BASKETBALL!! Jen said it best in her blog. And I couldn't agree more. Everything she said is exactly what I love about March Madness. At least I'm not being selfish with my basketball watching abilities. We had a small gathering last Friday and this weekend we'll get to watch the Sweet 16 and the Elite 8 with our friends Ang, Micah, Ed & Em. Here's a pic from last year's trip:
This year Silas will be in hug-able form, instead of in Ang's sweet belly. And Blue will be there too.
Cannot wait!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment